Simisola Ogunleye, socially and professionally known as Simi is a Nigerian singer and songwriter. Simi also happens to be the CEO of the new wave-making record label, “Studio Brat”, which also makes her to be qualified as an entrepreneur.
In this post, we will be considering a lot of things about Simi such as Simi’s net worth, biography, career, and many more.
Keep reading while I unveil to you all you need to know.
|Full Name||Simisola Ogunleye|
|Date of Birth||19th April, 1988|
|Parents||Mr.and Mrs. Ogunleye|
|Net Worth||$1 Million|
Simi was born on the 19th day of April 1988, in Ojuelegba, Lagos State.
She grew up in her hometown and studied her secondary education at the Stars International College, Ikorodu.
Records also made it known that Simi’s parents had divorced since she was 9 years old and has grown up as a Tomboy.
After completing her secondary education, Simi traveled all the way to Otta, Ogun State, to study her tertiary education at the renowned Covenant University where she had bagged a Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication.
Also read: Teni Net Worth
Simi started her music career at a very young age as a gospel singer and a member of her church choir team.
She released her first official debut studio album in 2008 and the album was titled Ogaju. The album consisted of several singles from the artist some of which are Iya Temi, Ara Ile, and others.
In 2014, Simi got a record deal with the X3M Music record label after the release of her EP titled Restless.
Simi existed from the X3M Music record label in 2019 following the release of her second debut studio album, Simisola which was released on September 8, 2017.
In June 2019, Simi took to her Instagram page to announce the creation of her own record label which was named “Studio Brat”.
Simi Family Life
Simi is happily married to her husband, Adekunle Gold, who is also a music artist and they tied the knot on the 9th day of January 2019.
The couple is happily blessed with a baby boy who was named Adejare Kosoko and was given birth to on May 30, 2020.
- 2018 The Headies Award for Album of the Year (Simisola)
- 2018 The Headies Award for Best Recording of the Year (Joromi)
- 2016 The Headies Award for Best Collabo
- 2017 City People Music Award for Best Collabo of the Year (No Forget)
- 2015 Nigeria Entertainment Award for Most Promising Act to Watch
- 2018 The Headies Award for Best R&B Single (Smile for Me)
- 2016 Nigerian Teen Choice Award for Choice Upcoming Female Artist
- 2018 The Future Awards Africa Nigeria Prize for Music
- 2015 City People Entertainment Award for Most Promising Female Act of the Year
- 2018, 2016 City People Music Award for Female Music Artist of the Year
- 2016 Top Naija Music Award for Female Artist of the Year
- 2016 The Headies Award for Female Best Vocal Performance (Love Don’t Care)
Also read: Tiwa Savage Net Worth
Simi Net Worth
As of 2020, Simi’s net worth is estimated to be $1 million which she made from her career as a singer and entrepreneur.
Simi Best Quotes
“Avoid negative people, stay alongside people who will bring out the best of you”Simi
“What makes you different is in your greatest strength”Simi
Simi is indeed one of the biggest female music artists to look out for in the Nigerian music industry. She is quite influential and hard-working and that outstands her from others.
Also read: Niniola Net Worth
Have anything to say about Simi’s net worth, biography, or any of the other things that have been discussed in this post so far? Please, drop them in the comments section below.